Spongy Wonder Bicycle Seats
Read More Testimonials
Enjoying my new Spongy Wonder bike seat - BIG TIME! Admittedly, it took 5 or 6 rides to find that optimal combination of seat height, seat width, seat angle, and handlebar height. But once I found that "sweet spot".....YOWZA! My wife gets up in the morning and I'm already GONE, sometimes for hours. Love this bike seats. I like to call it "Perineum Freedom". I'm scheduled to meet with my urologist next month and I'm going to give him one of those business cards you gave me.....more than one if he wants. Thanks to my new saddle I'm now able to continue doing one of my favourite pastimes. AWESOME! Thank you Jeff.
And best regards,
Our Bicycle Seat Features
- Your ride with no pressure - absolutely ZERO - on the perineum, prostate, tailbone and genitalia. Read more about your health.
- Spongy Wonder Noseless Bicycle Seats are made with stainless steel construction. No solvents, paints, chroming or powder coating are used in production.
- Spongy Wonder Noseless Bicycle Seats are adjustable by width for an exact fit.
- Break the Foam Barrier! A firm yet comfortable inner core nestled inside a beautiful long lasting waterproof skin. Check out our new foam!
- Fast removal and installation with our velcro attached cushions prevent your bicycle seat from being "scuffed up" and aid in bike theft prevention!
- Spongy Wonder offers the best bicycle seat warranty: 5 years on all stainless components with the MK9 Series frame having a life-time warranty!
- Speak with the inventor and owner toll free in North America 1-877-977-7328. International calls: 1-506-387-8092 or email me. That's unbeatable service!
- Our headquarters, manufacturing, and assembly are right here in Canada!
“Human beings are not designed to sit on something that resembles a rounded two-by-four.” - Jeff Dixon, Inventor
MK8 Series Bicycle Seat
Save $5.00 per seat when you buy 2 or more!
$83.24 CAD (approximately $74.94 USD)
The Spongy Wonder is 3 inches shorter than most conventional bicycle seats. The rider cannnot even see the front end when sitting on it. The front end is not in the way and neither does it present any issues.
MK9 Series Bicycle Seat
Our MK9 Bicycle Seat series is for you if you are riding on rough roads or off road. If you ride a classic road bike configuration you may need the MK9 series.
Save $5.00 per seat when you buy 2 or more!
$126.99 CAD (approximately $114.33 USD)
Our seat covers (one pull on cover with Velcro tabs per side) provide yet another way to customize your riding through the benefit of an optional surface type for the different garments you might ride in.
We refund the shipping cost of the seat cover when you buy a seat cover in combination with a seat(s).
$16.50 CAD (approximately $14.85 USD)
"While 'horned or nosed' (bicycle seats with a horn or nose) bicycle saddles with troughs, grooves, or center cut-outs may feel better because the internal penis fits into this area, the nerve and blood supplies to the penis lie along the sides of the internal penis, therefore the pressure on these key structures actually increases along the edges of the trough restricting blood flow. Grooved, cutout designs may not be better, and may be worse, than a solid saddle nosed seat." Dr. Steve Schrader of NIOSH
More About Bicycle Seats and Your Health
Even more happy thoughts from SW Bicycle Seat Riders
Seeing injuries from bicycle seats fairly often in my internal medicine practice, I was happy to discover the Spongy Wonder Bicycle Seat. I immediately bought one for my own bicycle, and was quite gratified to see how comfortable it was, while still able to maintain good control of my bike. I've had mine for a year now, and have yet to put on the replacement pads! If you're a rider, old or young, male or female, you need one of these bicycle seats.
Dr. Philip Alexander, MD
College Station TX
The Spongy Wonder Bicycle Seat is great and the best of the noseless, perineal sparing Bicycle seats that I've tried. I'm going to the site to order another one for my other upright bike.
Seth Manoach MD
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
CPR Committee/Rapid Response Program
I lecture nationally on patients with pain and want to show a picture of your bicycle seat in my lectures. Please give me permission.
Hope K. Haefner, M.D.
The University of Michigan Center for Vulvar Diseases
Dept. Obstetrics and Gynecology
Spongy Wonder in a micro-adjustable seat post
Spongy Wonder Bike Seat in Carpenter Technologies photo
The Spongy Wonder Bike Seat MK9 series frame is doubled stainless steel
The Spongy Wonder Bike Seat is critical in underwater testing
Spongy Wonder Inc. is the manufacturer of the world's only modular hornless bike seats. These four ergonomically and anatomically correct noseless bike seats eliminate the urological and neurological damage caused by conventional and "modified" conventional bike seats and are "fully customizable" and adjustable.
© 2013 Spongy Wonder - 2 Woodside Drive, Riverview, New Brunswick, CANADA, E1B 4G9